Join us today for our LIVE K4C Sunday School and Fun for kids from JK to Grade 6 from 11:30 to 12:30!
This week in Around the World! we’ll be learning about and praying for Mongolia!
Making a Mongolian Ger
We’ll be making a Mongolian Ger together in Sunday School today, but the instructions are here in case you would like to prepare ahead of time or go back to them later:
Things you’ll need:
- pencil crayons or markers
- printed paper template https://tcack4c.files.wordpress.com/2020/08/mongolian-ger-template.pdf
Step 1: Prepare all your materials
Step 2: Cut out the two pieces for assembling the ger
Step 3: Decorate your ger
Step 4: Glue/tape everything together
*Tips*– double-sided tape works very well for this- print template on letter-sized paper- when glueing/taping the walls to the ceiling, cut each connection point into three sections to help curve the walls.
The finished model ger may look like this:
If you would like to join our K4C Sunday School & Fun, please write to Pastor Annette at email@example.com for more information.
Please bring the following to our K4C Sunday School & Fun at 11:30 am today:
- Your Bible
- Your Sunday School Supplies bag (If you don’t have one, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- The Ger template: https://tcack4c.files.wordpress.com/2020/08/mongolian-ger-template.pdf
What Country Am I?
Each day from Sunday to Friday we give you a clue to country in the world. Then on Saturday we give you the answer!
Here’s the first clue to this week’s “What Country Am I?” riddle:
1. I used to be part of the Soviet Union.