Take a few minutes to pray for Suriname along with this Prayercast video: https://prayercast.com/suriname.html
Attention all Moms and Dads: Free Back to School Kit!
Whether your kids will be returning to the classroom or hitting the books at home, September means a major readjustment to your family’s schedule. Help your kids take personal responsibility for preparing for their school day – and for tackling their homework too – with help from Focus on the Family’s Back-to-School Tool Kit .
This free download includes:
- Ideas for easing into the school year
- A checklist to see if your child is ready for kindergarten
- Door hangers to help your child build a routine
- Helpful tips from fellow parents
- Lunch box notes to encourage your son or daughter
- Advice on how to team up with your child’s teacher
- After-school conversation starters
- And more!
A mumbo jumbo is a list of words/hints for you to unscramble. You then take designated letters from each word or hint to come up with the final message that is associated with each hint you have unscrambled. On the page you will find a link to the answers.
“What Country Am I?” Game
Each day from Sunday to Friday we give you a clue to a country in the world. Then on Saturday we give you the answer!
Here’s the fifth clue to this week’s “What Country Am I?” riddle:
5. My mountains are called the Alps.