You will need:
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 packet grape Kool Aid
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- Newspaper or plastic table cloth to cover your workspace
- Smock or apron
- White or light coloured construction paper
- Green paint or green marker
- Paintbrushes (or your fingers!)
- Marker to write the verse
- Mix ¼ cup water with one packet grape Kool Aid and 1 tablespoon cornstarch to make purple scratch and sniff paint.
- Cover your work spaces and put a smock or apron on because Kool Aid will stain clothes!
- Look at the pictures of grapevines below to give you ideas for your painting.
- Paint or draw a green vine and a few leaves on your paper.
- Use the purple scratch and sniff paint to paint the grape bunches.
- At the bottom, write “I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.” (John 15:5)
Bible Riddles: David
Try these Bible riddles about David! http://bible-riddles.ochristian.com/David/easy/
“Who Am I?” Game
Each day from Sunday to Friday we give you a clue to a person in the Bible. Then on Saturday we give you the answer!
Here’s the fourth clue to this week’s Bible “Who Am I?” riddle:
4. I interpreted the king’s dream, and he praised God!