- Old road maps or atlases, or map photos from the internet
- Paper or cardstock
- Dark marker
- Scrapbook paper or other colourful paper
- Cut out squares from old road maps or atlases.
- Glue these squares onto a card stock or scrapbook paper background.
- Write “‘I am the way, the truth, and the life.’ John 14:6” using dark marker.
- Decorate the rest of your collage using scrapbook paper and other colourful papers. Add crosses, arrows (pointing the way), Bibles, doves, or other Christian symbols using the decorative paper.
Word Change Puzzle
Can you morph one word into another by just changing one letter at a time? It isn’t quite as easy as you think! Try it here: http://www.thinkablepuzzles.com/wordchange/wordchange1.shtml
“Who Am I?” Game
Each day from Sunday to Friday we give you a clue to a person in the Bible. Then on Saturday we give you the answer!
Here’s the fourth clue to this week’s Bible “Who Am I?” riddle:
4. I was one of Jesus’ closest disciples.