Even though seeds planted in the earth die, they grow into something beautiful and great, just like we do when we die and join Jesus in heaven, and also like Jesus transforming us here on earth so we can live with lots of joy and peace.
Today we can make “Life Flower Pots” to help us remember that Jesus is the Resurrection and the Life and He helps us really live.
- A small terra cotta pot or a plastic cup
- Paint, permanent markers and/or stickers
- Flower or plant seeds
- Cover your work surface with newspaper.
- Use paints, permanent markers, and stickers to decorate your pot.
- Write on it somewhere “Jesus is the resurrection and the life” with permanent marker.
- Let the pot dry.
- Add soil and a few flower seeds to the pot.
- Water it, and watch it grow!
Who Said It?
Here are some Who Said It riddles for you today: http://bible-riddles.ochristian.com/Who_Said_It/easy/.
Dylan’s Puffy Sheep
Here is the Puffy Sheep that Dylan Chak made from Wednesday last week. Thanks, Dylan. It looks great!
“Who Am I?” Game
Each day from Sunday to Friday we give you a clue to a person in the Bible. Then on Saturday we give you the answer!
Here’s the fourth clue to this week’s Bible “Who Am I?” riddle:
4. I traveled to Egypt with my family.