Today we have a craft that can help you remember that Jesus is our Good Shepherd and He shows us He really loves us.
- Print out this sheep colouring page on thick card stock, or print it on paper and glue it to cardboard: https://ministry-to-children.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/sheep.pdf
- Colour the sheep’s face and legs and the words using crayons or markers – or you can wait and use coloured puffy paint to colour them.
- Mix up a batch of fluffy paint (see the video below – you’ll need glue, shaving cream, and flour – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyoX73WgTdY) and use it right away before it loses is fluffiness. If you want to make a colourful sheep, use food colouring to make different colours of puffy paint.
- Use large paint brushes to glob the fluffy paint onto the sheep’s body – or use the bottles as suggested in the video. If you use brushes, it is best not to brush the paint too much, or it loses its fluffiness. It is better to dot it on bit by bit, without mixing it around too much.
- Let it dry overnight.
- Send us a photo of your final product to email@example.com so we can post it here!
Puffy Paint Recipe
Who Said It?
Here are some “Who Said It?” Puzzles for you to figure out! http://bible-riddles.ochristian.com/Who_Said_It/easy/
“Who Am I?” Game
Each day from Sunday to Friday we give you a clue to a person in the Bible. Then on Saturday we give you the answer!
Here’s the fourth clue to this week’s Bible “Who Am I?” riddle:
4. I had troubles with my family and struggled to forgive them.