For this challenge you will need 20 sticky notes and a pen or marker.
- Write out the reference and each of the words in this verse on a different sticky note.
- Stick the notes on all the doors in your house.
- Collect them all, and put the verse in order from memory.
- Do this for your mom or someone else in your house!
“Very truly I tell you, I am the gate for the sheep… whoever enters through me will be saved.”John 10: 7, 9
Riddles About Jesus
Here are some riddles about Jesus’ life and ministry: http://bible-riddles.ochristian.com/Jesus_Life_and_Ministry/easy/
“Who Am I?” Game
Each day from Sunday to Friday we give you a clue to a person in the Bible. Then on Saturday we give you the answer!
Here’s the last clue to this week’s Bible “Who Am I?” riddle:
6. Jesus raised my brother Lazarus from the dead!