Today you can make a craft that will remind you that Jesus is the Gate for the Sheep and He keeps us really safe!
- Print out the gate coloring page and Bible verse page.
- Colour both pages.
- On the gate coloring page, cut along the dotted lines to make a “gate” that opens along the flap.
- On the Bible verse page, put a thin line of glue along the dark line. Make sure you do not put glue at the bottom, or you will glue your door shut!
- Place the gate coloring page over the Bible verse page. Let it dry.
If you’d like to send a photo of your final product to firstname.lastname@example.org. I will post it later in the week so others can see it.
(This idea comes from https://ministry-to-children.com/the-seven-i-am-statements-of-jesus-lesson-4/)
See if you can figure out these bamboozle puzzles! http://www.thinkablepuzzles.com/bamboozables/bamboozable1.shtml
“Who Am I?” Game
Each day from Sunday to Friday we give you a clue to a person in the Bible. Then on Saturday we give you the answer!
Here’s the fifth clue to this week’s Bible “Who Am I?” riddle:
5. I complained to Jesus about my sister.