Jesus’ said, “I AM the Gate (or the Door) for the Sheep.” In our Bible story this week in John 10:1-10, we see that because Jesus is the Gate for the sheep, he keeps us really safe! You can see how Jesus is the Gate for the sheep in two videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvD0Rts53TE and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oemNkZo750o.
Today we have ten riddles for you. See if you can figure out the answers before you look at them below. Then ask your family the questions!
- What is Eve’s favorite food?
- What kind of cell phone did Delilah use?
- What kind of car did the disciples drive?
- What time of day was Adam born?
- When was the first tennis match in the Bible?
- How does the Apostle Paul make coffee?
- What is the best way to study the Bible?
- If Jesus was still on earth, what kind of car would He drive?
- What’s the best way to get a message to God?
- What animal did Noah not trust?
- “They were all in one accord…”
- A little before Eve
- Joseph served in Pharaoh’s court
- Hebrews it
- You Luke into it
“Who Am I?” Game
Each day from Sunday to Friday we give you a clue to a person in the Bible. Then on Saturday we give you the answer!
Here’s the second clue to this week’s Bible “Who Am I?” riddle:
2. I have two siblings.