Journey through the Bible story in Matthew 8:1-3 of a man who had leprosy and couldn’t be around others. Then discover how Jesus’ power helps us when we’re lonely. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4i8hvM9J9Q&feature=youtu.be
K4C Kids’ Chat: Sunday 2:00-3:00 pm
Every Sunday afternoon at 2 pm EST we have a live Zoom chat for TCAC Kids! If you would like to join, write to email@example.com for more information.
Here’s how you can get ready for today’s K4C Kids’ Chat:
- Watch the Sunday School lesson above before you come.
- Funny riddles or jokes to put in the chat box as you arrive
- Your Bible
- Three objects – could be toys, pictures, or other random objects – that represent your
- Rose: something you’re happy about these days
- Thorn: something you don’t like these days
- Bud: something you’re looking forward to
Sermon Notes from Church Today!
You can watch the TCAC Online service here: https://tcaconline.org/online-service-english/
“Who Am I?” Game
Each day from Sunday to Friday we give you a clue to a person in the Bible. Then on Saturday we give you the answer!
Here’s the first clue to this week’s Bible “Who Am I?” riddle:
1. I was not born royal, but God chose me to become royalty.