Here’s one more option for taking sermon notes this Sunday. After this you can choose from these three. Or if you’d like to create a new one to share, make one and send it to us so we can add it here as another option!
If you would like to send us a photo of your notes, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll post it below.
K4C Kids’ Chat: Sunday 2:00-3:00 pm
Tomorrow afternoon at 2 pm EST we will be having a live Zoom chat for TCAC Kids! If you would like to join, write to email@example.com for more information.
Here’s how you can get ready for tomorrow’s K4C Kids’ Chat:
- Watch the Sunday School lesson on tomorrow’s post before you come.
- Funny riddles or jokes to put in the chat box as you arrive
- Your Bible
- Three objects – could be toys, pictures, or other random objects – that represent your
- Rose: something you’re happy about these days
- Thorn: something you don’t like these days
- Bud: something you’re looking forward to
“Who Am I?” Game
Each day from Sunday to Friday we give you a clue to a person in the Bible. Today we give you the answer!
Here’s the ANSWER to this week’s Bible “Who Am I?” riddle:
Noah (see Genesis 6-9)