To get ready for Easter, today you can make an Easter picture tree.
- Anchor a small branch in a pot.
- Look through magazines or on the internet for images that remind you of Jesus. Examples: A lamp because He is the Light of the World or a road because He is the one way to heaven.
- Glue pictures on card stock or a piece of cardboard box.
- Attach short pieces of string to the pictures.
- Hang the pictures on the branches.
Send a photo of your tree to email@example.com and we’ll post it below!
This idea is from Focus on the Family’s “Walking Through Holy Week” https://www.focusonthefamily.com/faith/easter-walking-through-holy-week/
A Message for You!
Here’s a message for you from Canada’s Prime Minister:
“Who Am I?” Game
Each day from Sunday to Friday we give you a clue to a person in the Bible. Then on Friday we give you the answer.
Here’s the fourth clue to this week’s Bible “Who Am I?” riddle:
4. “I have the same name as Jesus’ famous cousin.”